SA is a 12-Step program of recovery for those who want to stop their sexually self-destructive thinking and behavior, which may include:
- Sex in various forms
- Sexual lust
- Sexual fantasy
- Pornography (movie, print, or Internet)
- Non-pornographic material used as such
- Compulsive masturbation
- Virtual sex or relationships
- Dependency relationships
- Wanting to be lusted after, or
- Other sexually self-destructive thinking and behavior.
You are not alone anymore.
Sexaholics Anonymous: Learn More
The following links will take you to pages on the SA.org website. Use your browser’s BACK button to return you to this site.
- What Is Sexaholics Anonymous?
- What Is A Sexaholic and What Is Sexual Sobriety?
- The Problem
- The Solution
- Test Yourself (Twenty Questions)
- The Twelve Steps
- The Twelve Traditions
Downloadable files in .pdf format (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent):
Site last updated 10/5/2014
sex, sex meeting, reno, sparks, nevada, sex group, sex addiction group, sexual recovery, sexual addiction, sex addict, porn, pr0n, porn addiction, fetish, 12-step, 12 step, SA, Sexaholics Anonymous, recovery, recovery group, pornography, pornography addict, porn addict, addicted to porn, addicted to pornography, fernley, carson city, tahoe, dayton, gardnerville, minden, truckee, fallon, susanville, las vegas, fap, fapping